Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Photos


I made a sorry attempt at taking some Christmas photos with the dogs this morning. For some reason they can only pose two dogs at a time. The split second I try to get a third dog, or God forbid a fourth dog in on the action, they all get up real nonchalant and leave like they've got to go read the newspaper or something.

I did manage to get a few good individual ones of April especially, a few of Audrey, a couple of Mackenzie trying to eat the Santa hat off of her head (isn't she supposed to be the most highly trained of my dogs?) and one pathetic one of Spence with his elf hat on which I had to delete. It is impossible to get a good picture of Spencer. He always looks so utterly sad and so black in his photos. Audrey on the other hand is going to be a natural I think. When she hears the little tune of my camera turning on she looks right at me (just like Mackenzie used to do before today...)

I will post the good pictures as soon as possible.

For now you get Audrey's Christmas Card.

No comments: